Plan and Manage All Your Online Training Courses In a Single Notion Dashboard
Are you someone who loves sharing your knowledge through online courses? Do you also enjoy using Notion for planning but don't have a system in place to develop and manage your courses properly? If so, the Online Course Creator Hub is for you.
The Online Course Creator Hub provides you with an all in one Notion Dashboard for planning and managing online courses. It allows you to take a course from the concept stage all the way through to regular reviews once it has been published.
With the Online Course Creator Hub you will be able to:
- Easily manage all of your online courses within a single dashboard
- Maintain a high standard for course content by reviewing published courses regularly
- Save time in the initial planning phase by using predefined templates for course development and lesson planning
- Maintain course development progress by keeping track of tasks
- Manage course resources within the same place as your course development plans
What is included within the Online Course Creator Hub?
- Course development template for planning and developing your course
- Integrated databases for managing courses, modules and lessons
- Lesson Planning template for preparing individual lessons
- Identify when courses are due for a review
- Manage tasks and keep on top of what needs doing
- Assign instructors to courses
- Keep track of where your content is uploaded to
Q. How do I use the template?
A. After you have purchased this template you will be given access to the template to duplicate into your own workspace.
Q. Will it work on the free plan of Notion?
A. Yes. It will! Once you have purchased the template you can duplicate the template into your own Notion workspace.
Q. Help! I have found an issue and I want to report it.
A. Apologies in advance if you have come across any issues. Please feel free to drop me a tweet or a DM on Twitter at @Andy_Notion
Access to the Online Course Creator Hub